SPELLRITE CHAMPIONSHIP 2020
1. 200 words will be given to each contestant according to the level upon registration. The words will be tested in the preliminary rounds and semi-final rounds.
2. The word list for the Preliminary Round will be sent to the email indicated in your form.
3. 30 of the contestants will be shortlisted for the semi-final and 15 for the final round on 18/12/2020. Contestants are required to have their own mobile devices (tablet / laptop / mobile phone) equipped with headphone & microphone with WiFi connection capability.
4. In Final round, spellers will be tested on new words not found in the list.
5. A complete guideline will be given to brief the contestants prior to the contest.
6. The organizer reserves the right to publish the names and photographs of the winners in promotional materials and advertisement as it deems fit.
7. The organizer reserves the right to change the number of prizes, dates or category and venue of the competition.
8. The organizer reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions, procedure of the competition herein at any time at its absolute discretion without prior notice.
9. All contestants will be given certificate of participation.
10. Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. For more information, you may contact Winnie Toh at 017-3044357 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please go to the google drive provided to read the rules and regulations for the competition.
Please login 20 minutes before the competition using
the following details:
LOGIN ID: FULL IC NUMBER (WITHOUT -)
PASSWORD: FULL IC NUMBER (WITHOUT -)
Date : Preliminary (ONLINE) 28 November 2020
Semi-Final Round 18 December 2020
Time: 9.00-9.30am (Form 1)
Registration Closing Date : 16/11/2020
(daily except Public Holidays)
Study Lab: 9am – 10pm
(daily except on special occasions)
Open to Public, Free WiFi